Saturday, November 17, 2012

DAY 1 - Memories...


It's been quite a long time, that I decided to write a blog. I first started with few of the poems, which I claimed to be romantic, but people said, they weren't at all, Anyways I never bothered to quit writing, It became a part of me, and it still remains..
Today when i sit down to write my Blog, I have numerous thoughts,clustered in my mind , I plan to jot down some of the most magnificent moments that I go through, in the course of the day.

I know, my life is quite monotonous, it does not witness much change, the change is quite unnoticeable, but, sometimes, monotonous nature of life too stands as a teacher. Our life in every condition gives us something.., something new, something different, something to learn, something to earn.

Today, when, I was sitting still, I was thinking, thinking about some of the moments, the moments that I lived, with overflowing joy. I do not know why people say, I'm boring, may be- for them, I am, but people who are close to me, know, I am not, and many, with whom I was close, aren't there with me today !

There are moments in lives of ours when nostalgic thoughts creep into our minds, to give facts, give reason for it, and to share what one would never have in the days and years of life.
Perhaps there are certain aspects of our lives which one would never ever share with anyone (your secret crush could be one of them). You carry then to your grave But as time goes by there is an instinct to give it a voice, if not all but to those that matter in your legacy of birth. Many would value such deed as being a compulsion, perhaps a necessity. It is not though one is passing on how an empire being left behind needs to be successfully run. It is more about, if I do not tell now, when and to whom ? But.... do we really.. honestly share all that we go through -- the pain the anxiety and the suffering. Many a times it has been advisable not to indulge in such antics. It would be looked upon as a burden to other. it may not, conversely, be a similar value and intent than what it meant to you. It is a strange world, Not many would want to feel the injury or insult, if ever there was one,to the same extent as one that came along with its originality. Not understanding the gravity of the situation and its court, could be grievous, if not more, than the nature of the nostalgia. it would be hurtful it that was the case. So care and consideration would need to be exercised before the indulgence. At time sit would be better to keep the matter to oneself. At least one endured of its worth, irrespective of how it may be...

I am oblivious.. and now I think, I can put some words together, A poem in the making


No comments: