Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 2 - Why Do I Write ?

A lovely Sunday morning, with a calm and serene start.. Just then did my phone started to ring.. ring intensely.. it started to roar.. reluctantly picking up the phone.. I realized my friend had been calling me since an hour.. and I slept peacefully..

The moment I answered the call.. he mechanically asked me.."Abinash, Why do you write ?"
The question startled me at first.. he was right.. Why do I write ? What for ?... Well, I asked him.. a moment's time.. and said that he had to bear with me to be answered, to which he agreed..

My objectives for writing are pretty clear.. the time was only to frame those aims in to sentences.. to manage and present those clustered thoughts..

I said, I write because, I have so much to say. there is so much that I can think of, I write because every incidence in my life teaches me something, For example- the intense reluctance to wake up in the morning forces me to write, these may be petty trivial occurrences but I go through them everyday, and only for a couple of minutes, I write them..

I write, because that is the only part of my life I can control, I can manage it, manipulate it, according to my own wishes, I am the king of that kingdom. I write because.I know what is to be said, and what is best kept hidden, I write because I want my lover to know how much I love her. I write because I can share my thoughts with people.
 I write because, It gives me a completely new world,the world that is free form all wrongs. I write because I feel a lot of hatred around me should be converted into love. I write because I am in love.

I write because I love to see my thoughts taking shape, with the hue of the beautiful English alphabets, I write because I love to feel important.

I write because I love to string words together into sentences and articulate. I write because I like to give in to my basic instinct to communicate.. I wan to be known for my thoughts... I write because that is the best part of me....

And lastly, I write because I write.

No comments: