Monday, December 31, 2012

Mystical Time


                                                                Mystical Time

All those years, we kept our tongue tied,
Not a talk, nor stood by other’s side !

You shone all day, all night;
I stood enwrapped with your dazzling bright light!

Under the drape of oblivion,
unnoticed, that flower, I watched the vermilion!

I passed by, to the wrong hand,
Oh! then did I , remember your land !

I returned to you, with pace,
I ventured in, to see you embrace,

You, stood there, with the beloved,
Eyes-that shone, and the smile emerald,

I termed you my rival,
Oh! Sorry… I was trivial!

We were the banks, the sandy cake,
between us, I saw a flowing lake!

I repent, I cry, I bend down,
Let my offence be buried in the brown!

God’s grace and Heaven’s sake,
Time soaked the deadly lake!

The fragrant flower held me bind,
No more enemy, no unkind!

Life’s a mystical love, let your heart pour,
in sympathy and friendliness, write the lore!



# P.s-  This poem, signifies how time manages to shift paradigms to any level and how circumstances change with passage of time.
This is the last poem of the year 2012.


This is dedicated to a dear friend of mine !

 

No comments: