Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Last Bid – A Final Call



                                               
I called you all along,
I’ve tried to take all your pain,
I’ve tried to make you laugh,
I’ve tried to make you oblivious,
and to make you cheerful..

I’ve always loved you,
My heart always admired you,
my hands lay awake to help you,
but still, you turned me down,
and I’ve always, wished you to be mine..

You grew conscious,
you cared for the onlookers,
you left me, in the shivering cold,
without a drape over my bare body,
how !? How could you be so rude!?
Still I wanted you to rest on my chest!

We’re like two roads apart,
running towards infinity,
Unknown aim, unseen journey,
but still I’ll fight for you,
whatever be the cost ! ,

My stars are melting down, my heaven crashing down,
no more of deceiving now !,
Let all the truth lie naked – for it has lost it’s virginity,
I love you – That’s the truth ! , No more would I speak,
and after that if you’re not moved, You are a beauty-stone,
I’ll make a way, out of the bloody stone !



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, lot of ethos.. Comes from experience?

Abinash Dash said...

Somewhat yes, Sometimes, the people you like turn out to be different than they appear ! They think we'll run after them ! :D