Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 3

Days pass by, life goes on, but certain events stay, they cling on, they get hooked up to our lives...
It's sometimes shocking to know, people can be preposterous,  pretending, so admiring in appearance, but inside, they turn out to be different, completely different.. Alas ! I'm helpless... helpless because nothing can be done to change them..

I don't judge people.. never.. but when people land me into trouble.. I sit down.. with a faint fake smile.. I look upon.. and wander..one day.. I helped them climb on those stairs.. held them.. took care.. loved them.. but now..! Now.. they turned.. they turn out against me.. and that makes me sad.. relentlessly sad..When your loved ones turn out against you.. it's the most distressing moment..

Still... my smile remains intact.. I believe happiness, after all is in me.. it resides on me.. why should I search it somewhere outside !? That makes me think positively..

To be able to retain, that fake smile, at times of distress is the 'Art of Living'
My life.. surely will go on... but memories.. they stay.. forever..

No comments: